White Bean and Kale Hummus
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) white beans or great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup tahini sauce
- 5-6 cloves roasted garlic
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more to drizzle on top when served
- 2 medium lemons, juiced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin (for a flavor boost, try using lightly toasting and grinding whole cumin seeds)
- 1 cup kale with stalks removed
- ¼ cup of water – as needed
- Salt to taste
- Place all ingredients except water and salt in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Once fully blended, use water as needed to thin to desired consistency.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Drizzle top with additional olive oil and serve.
The contents of this website are for educational purposes and are not intended to offer personal medical advice. You should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. The Nutrition Source does not recommend or endorse any products.