Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Registrar’s Office is currently working remotely. For assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are unable to accept anything faxed or mailed to our office at this time.
- Transcripts issued to students with outstanding financial obligations to the University will be marked “Student’s financial obligations to the University have not been met.” These transcripts will not be sent to third parties, but directly to the student.
- In accordance with federal law, transcripts will not be released without the consent of the student. A signed consent may be required to fulfill your transcript order.
Placing a Transcript Order Online
- The Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health allows students and alumni to order official electronic transcripts online, 24/7 via Credentials Solutions.
- Once your order has been placed you may track the progress of your order by entering your order number via self-service.
- There are fees assessed for each transcript ordered. The fees will be charged once your order is completed.
- For your convenience, a consent form will be generated along with your order. You will then be asked to complete the form via e-consent.
- If you have a question or need assistance, you may submit an electronic request for help and service through the Self-Service portal after submitting your order.
- Current students may access their unofficial grade report by logging into my.Harvard.
Certification & Verification Requests
Certification/Verification requests can be mailed, faxed, or scanned.
There is no charge for certifications/verifications.
- Complete the Request for Certification form found on our Forms page.
Verifications from Third Party Individuals:
- A signed release is required from the student. Student must provide the signed release to credentialing agency.
- Can take up to ten days for processing.