Students enrolled in a Harvard graduate degree program are eligible to apply, however in the event that courses are oversubscribed, preference will be given to Harvard Chan School students. To be considered for participation, please complete and submit the online application form before the deadline on Wednesday, October 2nd.
Fall 2019 Timeline
- Informational meetings will be held during lunch on September 9 & 10 (from 1:00-2:00PM). Each course will be presented and students will learn more about the focus and topics covered.
- Applications must be submitted by noon (12:00 p.m. Boston time) on October 2, 2019.
- Applicants will be notified of their status on or before October 18, 2019.
- Course deposits (if applicable) are due October 28, 2019 to secure your place in the class.
- Students will attend various pre-departure meetings with instructors and participate in a mandatory Safety and Security session with Harvard Global Support Services.
- Online Application Form to be completed for any GHP travel course: Nepal, Chile, Brazil, The Middle East, Mexico, or the Maternal Health course.