At the Harvard School of Public Health, our employees are our richest resource. Whether you are working in an academic department, one of the centers, or in administration, you are integral to HSPH’s success. Individually, your passion, professionalism, and commitment to our mission are vital to HSPH’s standing as a world-class research and teaching institution. As teammates and colleagues, your collaboration and connections with others are what make HSPH a rewarding workplace and a welcoming community.
Additionally, we value community building and have created a number of events that reflect this commitment. On the HR iSite, you will find information on the following events:
- Harvard Heroes is an annual award bestowed on individuals, nominated by their peers and/or managers, who have made outstanding contributions to HSPH.
- Harvard Longwood Campus Season of Giving and Give Thanks Event is a month-long program celebrating the good work and the good will of those within our community by offering an opportunity to send messages of appreciation to colleagues who have enriched your work experience by good deeds and small kindnesses.
- We C.A.R.E. Cards – Congratulation. Appreciate. Recognize. Empower. are available to anyone that wishes to post or hand out a card to show appreciation to another employee.
- A.C.E. Awards – Acknowledging Commitment and Excellence recognizes those who go “that extra mile” in any of a number of ways.
- Service Awards include an Annual Appreciation Event, Celebration with the Stars, for those celebrating milestone anniversaries at HSPH and a special University-wide ceremony for those who have achieved 25 years of service at the University.
- Lunch on Us is a way for managers to reward employees who lend a helping hand to those around them, who go above and beyond and who make HSPH an even better place to work.
- 100% Club Celebration is a celebratory event that honors all departments who achieved 100% completion of performance reviews.