Short-Term Accommodations

Harvard University Housing Sublets

If you are interested in subletting a Harvard University Housing apartment this summer, visit and search for the listing type “HUH Sublet”. Please review the important eligibility requirements and other policies. Email with questions.

Please be aware that Harvard Chan affiliates need to contact their department to confirm that they are considered a Harvard University employee or student before applying to sublet a Harvard University Housing unit. For hospital affiliates, an 8-digit HUID and a hospital-issued ID are needed to meet sublet eligibility requirements.

Hotels Near Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health

View a map of hotels located near the Harvard Chan School.

Harvard Visitor’s Travel Portal

Visit Harvard Visitor’s Travel Portal for helpful information and vendor partner discounts for hotels and ground transportation.

Short-Term Accommodations

If you’ll be staying for more than a few days or up to several months, you may consider a short-term rental. When searching for a short-term rental, try using the following search terms:

  • Short-term stay
  • Vacation rental
  • Furnished stay
  • Corporate stay
  • Sabbatical rental

The following are examples of sites that cater to shorter-term accommodations:

Please be advised that this list is provided as a convenience to students and their guests. Neither the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health nor the Office for Student Affairs endorses these establishments and sites. Arrangements are made independently of SPH and the Office for Student Affairs and settled between the student and the establishment.