Shattuck International House, a residence owned and managed by the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, is home to both domestic and international students and is within walking distance to the school. Throughout the year, the residents of Shattuck House learn about their colleagues’ cultures through events and activities organized by the Resident Community Advisors (RCAs) and the residents.
Shattuck International House is currently undergoing renovation and will be closed for 2020-2021 academic year and for summer 2021. Application and leasing information for Fall 2021 will be release in February 2021.
Reasons to live at Shattuck House:
- Live with other school students in the community-based environment.
- Completely furnished apartments.
- Public and Harvard transportation systems are easily accessible.
- Utilities (heat, hot and cold water, electricity, gas, and wireless internet) are included in your rent.
- We do not require a security deposit, application fee, or finder’s fee.
- Rents are paid via Student Accounts.
- 24-hour maintenance and emergency services are available.
- 24-hour security is onsite.
- Non-smoking property.
- Energy Star building.
- Managed by the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health.