There are several ways to join the IID community for a paid, short-term research experience.
- Biological Sciences in Public Health Summer Internship Program – for undergraduate students outside of Harvard
- Summer Honors Undergraduate Research Program (SHURP) – for undergraduate students outside of Harvard
- Additional summer programs – for undergraduate students outside of Harvard
- Additional summer programs – for undergraduate students at Harvard
- Boston-based undergraduate students looking for coop or other research internship positions are encouraged to contact faculty members directly.
- Research Scholar Initiative (RSI)– 1-2 year research post-baccalaureate program
- Donald Hopkins Predoctoral Scholars Program – 2 year funded Master’s program
We strive to recruit and support department members from all backgrounds and identities. The HSPH Office for Diversity and Inclusion includes resources available to all members of IID. To find out more about their mission and initiatives visit their site Office of Diversity and Inclusion