- This event has passed.
Specific Aims Review Session
April 13 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The NIEHS Center’s Specific Aims Review Session is open to investigators at all levels with upcoming grant submissions. A panel of faculty members offer their critique of and suggestions for improving Specific Aims sections for junior faculty and post docs in a friendly, constructive, open session. Open to all members, collaborators and their trainees.
If you would like your document reviewed, please send an email to email@example.com by 5pm on the Monday before the session with the following information:
- Name (first and last)
- Type of grant/award you are applying for
- Anticipated submission date
- Title of your project
- Attach your Specific Aims document (MS Word is preferred)
Upcoming Specific Aims Review Sessions:
- Thurs, Sept 29, 2022 from 12:00 – 1:30pm (submit by 5pm ET on Fri, Sept 23) *due to Rosh Hashanah holiday
- Thurs, Dec 1, 2022 from 12:00 – 1:30pm (submit by 5pm ET on Mon, Nov 28)
- Thurs, Apr 13, 2023 from 12:00 – 1:30pm (submit by 5pm ET Mon, Apr 10)
- Thurs, Jul 13, 2023 from 12:00 – 1:30pm (submit by 5pm ET Mon, Jul 10)