- Degree Applicants: December 1, 2019
- Non-Degree Applicants: February 1, 2020
Select your program of study (degree or non-degree) from the menu and read all instructions carefully.
- Degree applicants for MPH 45-credit in Clinical Effectiveness or 42.5 SM in Epidemiology Summer Only or Summer Start: PCE applicants who are simultaneously applying to a master’s degree program (all MPH in Clinical Effectiveness or SM1 in Epidemiology applicants who have not yet completed the PCE).
- All other degree applicants: PCE applicants who are applying to degree programs other than MPH 45-credit in Clinical Effectiveness or SM1 in Epidemiology
- Non-degree applicants: PCE applicants who are NOT simultaneously applying to a master’s degree program.
Considering whether to apply to a degree program now or later? See more at Degree Options.