In 37 years, approximately 4,000 people have graduated from the Program. They:
- have come from 40+ different countries;
- have specialized in 100+ different medical fields; and
- approximately 80 return annually for additional summer coursework in recent years (as degree students).
Fast-paced, rigorous, rewarding curriculum:
- 6 weeks
- 10-15 credits
- 20% of students spend on average 20 hours each week on homework.
- 95% of students were either satisfied or very satisfied with the curriculum and would enroll again if they had to make the decision.
- Our faculty was chosen both for their strong research backgrounds and for their skills as teachers. All instructors received superior ratings for the quality of their lectures and for the overall value for each course.