Welcome to our incoming students!
Cory Gerlach Morteza Asgarzadeh
Cheng-Kuan Lin Bryant Martin
Elizabeth Loehrer Renee Salas
MS Medical Residents
Madeleine Bartzak Deborah Barbeau
Li Gao Shane Journeay
Ya Gao Kevin Loh
Andi Gordon Soni Mathew
Yuanyuan Hu Samuel Turner
Xin Jiang Jeffrey Vogel
The Department of Environmental Health (EH) believes that the essence of public health is the primary prevention of disease. EH’s mission is to contribute to the maintenance and improvement of the health of all people through global leadership in research and training in environmental health.
The Department of Environmental Health focuses on complex problems that require a multi-disciplinary approach. Teaching is carried out through three concentrations:
- Exposure, Epidemiology, and Risk (EER)
- Environmental and Occupational Medicine and Epidemiology Program (EOME)
- Molecular and Integrative Physiological Sciences (MIPS)
There are also four Centers housed within the Department of Environmental Health:
- Center for Health and the Global Environment (CHGE)
- Harvard-NIEHS Center for Environmental Health
- Clean Air Research Center (CLARC)
- Harvard Education and Research Center (ERC)
Wednesday, September 17 — 6:30 p.m. at the Museum of Science
The Buzz about Bees: Our associate professor of environmental exposure biology, Dr. Alex Lu, will be speaking at Boston’s Museum of Science. See details on the Museum of Science website here.
For the entire year’s Colloquium schedule and other seminars, see EVENTS.