The school-wide Dean’s Advisory Committee on Diversity and Inclusion (DACDI) was officially established in January 2013 to address topics related to diversity and inclusion at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health.
DACDI Purpose and Charges
DACDI is charged with three major activities:
- Support implementation of strategic diversity & inclusion priorities for the Harvard Chan School
- Assess and provide critical feedback on the implementation of specific programs and activities in the space of diversity and inclusion
- Support establishment of organizational unit cultures grounded in ongoing EDIB learning & evidence-based practices
DACDI Structure and Organization
The membership of DACDI includes all constituencies at the Harvard Chan School: students, faculty, postdoctoral fellows, research associates, research scientists, staff, alumni, and School leadership. DACDI consists of a full committee plus several working groups.
DACDI Full Committee
DACDI Working Groups
The working groups meet frequently throughout the year, and the meeting time is determined by the members. Time commitment related to taking part on a DACDI working group is at least two to three hours per month. The following is a list of working groups:
- Strategic Implementation
- Anti-racism Learning and Culture
- Recruitment + Retention
- Legacy of Slavery Project Steering Committee
To learn more about DACDI’s working groups, please visit our working groups page and our Legacy of Slavery Projects page.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org