Gender Equity Working Group at Harvard Chan School
The Gender Equity Working Group is a collective of students and professional staff whose role is to advise and guide action steps taken at the Harvard Chan School as it relates to fostering greater gender equity and inclusion. As a School, we plan to be responsive and want our action steps to be as thoughtful and thorough as possible in order to most effectively support the needs of our women, transgender, and non-binary community members.
Timeline of Recent Action Steps
Information on recent efforts at the Harvard Chan School are available here.
Our Gender Inclusive Restroom Locations
Information on currently available all-gender restroom locations at Harvard Chan can be found here.
Educational Resources for Community
Access newly developed resources on gender identity
Working Group Membership
Working Group members include the following individuals:
- Lilu Barbosa, Chief Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Officer
- Danny Beaudoin, Deputy Director for Operations
- Erin Driver-Linn, Dean for Education
- Even Paglisotti, Population Health Sciences PhD in Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Kate Calvin, Executive Dean for Administration
- Jane Kim, Dean for Academic Affairs
- Maritza Hernandez, Associate Dean for Student Services
- Samuel Mendez, Population Health Sciences PhD in Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Linda Picard, Senior Director of Human Resources
- Luke Sutherland, Assistant Director for Student Affairs
Share Your Feedback
Please know that your feedback and perspectives are important to our work. If you would like to provide any feedback or share your perspectives, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.