Please plan ahead as it now takes 7-10 business days for access requests to be processed.
How do I request access to HSPH facilities?
- Upload a jpg or pdf of your completed vaccination card to HUHS at email@example.com. Request access to HSPH and/or 401 Park Drive/Landmark at hsph.me/accessandtesting. Please note that it takes 7-10 business days for access information to be changed.
- After filling out the survey at hsph.me/accessandtesting, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org notifying the Department that you have requested access.
- After four days, go to Crimson Clear and sign in with your Harvard Key. Once signed in, go to the bottom of the page. It will list your COVID testing email and ask you to register for the Color system. Follow the link to register your Color account/ COVID testing account.
- You will need to be tested for COVID upon your first trip to campus—no special trip to campus is needed.
- When you come to HSPH campus Tap In your ID card at either the Kresge or FXB entrance. Enter Landmark as usual.
- COVID test kits can be picked up at either the Kresge or FXB entrance or in the lobbies outside of Landmark 3 East and 4 West.
- You can drop off your completed test in the boxes at either the Kresge or FXB entrances or at Landmark 3 East (not at Landmark 4 West).
Do I need to make a special trip to be tested before my first day on campus?
No, you do not need to make a special trip. You will be tested during your first trip to campus.
What rules or guidelines should I follow while on campus?
Before arriving on campus, all community members must review Harvard’s COVID-19 Safety Awareness Training, policies, and best practices. Training can be found here (Harvard Key required).
What happens if I miss my scheduled COVID-19 test?
- Regular COVID-19 testing is required of every member of the community who is authorized to be on campus, including those who come to campus infrequently. Regular testing is key to our ability to track COVID-19 and take the appropriate steps to reduce transmission. Please follow your required testing frequency, which you can find by logging into Crimson Clear.
- The University is closely monitoring compliance with testing cadence. Following several missed tests, the University will notify the Dean’s Office, who will contact the Department Administrator. Further missed tests may result in the removal of building access. While we understand community members might miss a test due to illness, vacation, or other reasons, it is important to adhere to your scheduled testing cadence to ensure all community members’ continued safety and keep Harvard healthy.
Do I require regular COVID testing if I test at the Broad Institute or MIT?
Yes, all community members must regularly test through Harvard, regardless of testing at other institutes.
How do I change my testing cadence?
To change your testing cadence, go to hsph.me/accessandtesting, and submit a request to change your testing cadence.
How do I request a visitor pass?
All visitors will need to follow Harvard’s COVID protocols and policies. Please note, all visitors who will have a campus presence for more than 7 days will need to be tested through Harvard’s COVID system.