International Students

If you are an international student and you will complete your practicum in the United States, you must obtain work authorization from the Harvard International Office before beginning your practicum.

Read through all slides below, download the CPT Application Form, and view all links provided in these slides.

Please note that international students are required to have appropriate work authorization (CPT for F-1 students or AT for J-1 students) regardless of whether or not you will be paid by the host organization.

Contact Elizabeth Capuano: 
Direct Line:  617-495-2817