Harvard Chan uses CareerConnect to manage Learning Agreements, which become part of a student’s record for meeting the Applied Practice Experience (practicum) requirement. Your approved Learning Agreement can be found in the Field Practice section of CareerConnect.
- To submit a Learning Agreement, please complete the form below (or via this link). We recommend drafting your Learning Agreement in advance using the Learning Agreement Worksheet (MS Word).
- After completing the form, you will receive a link to a PDF.
- Submit the PDF of your Learning Agreement to your practice course Canvas site for your practice course faculty to review and mark “Complete”.
- Your Learning Agreement data will be imported to the Field Practice section of your CareerConnect account by the field practice team. The field practice team will send a link to your practicum preceptor or mentor to sign off electronically. They do not need a CareerConnect account to sign off.
- After your preceptor signs off, your Learning Agreement will be marked as “Approved”.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.