General Forms


Change of Academic Advisor

Students seeking to change their academic advisor, please click here to fill out the Change of Academic Advisor form.

General Petition

The General Petition is used for students to make a variety of requests. Requests can include: taking over half of your credits outside of HSPH, deadline extensions, graduation extensions, etc.

Leave of Absence

Students wishing to take a Leave of Absence from school must submit a Leave of Absence form. Please submit the form to the DrPH Program Assistant Director.

Request for Credit Limit Exception

Students may request an exception to the credit limit (27.5 credits) by submitting a Request for Credit Limit Exception Form to the Registrar’s Office

Student Photo & Video Release Form

Incoming students are asked to sign a Student Photo & Video Release form for use on the website, biography, etc.