We will not be recruiting for a 2022 – 2024 cohort of Bell Fellows. Please check this page in September, 2022 for information on the recruitment process for the cohort of 2023 – 2025.
The Bell Fellowship Program provides opportunities for research and leadership training in a two-year, non-degree program for researchers and practitioners in the field of population and development.
Selected candidates possess:
- a strong record of academic training
- a commitment to population and development work
- the demonstrated ability to work independently
- leadership potential
Bell Fellows examine a broad range of critical issues in the field of population and development studies from multidisciplinary perspectives. Most fellows will have interests that match the focal areas of HCPDS:
- Social & Environmental Determinants of Population Health
- Aging Societies
- Workplace & Well-Being
- Social & Family Demography
The wide range of perspectives will enhance the fellows’ experiences and broaden the community life at the Center.