Skip to content
- To train effective leaders in population and development.
- To improve fellows’ analytical and research skills.
- To foster the ethical sensitivities needed for a career in the field of population and development.
- To increase fellows’ exposure to and challenge their thinking on current issues in population and development.
- To enhance fellows’ prospects for leadership through participation in Center activities, courses and working groups.
- To expand fellows’ professional network for collaboration and exchange.