Successful applicants will receive a notice of award from the Dean’s Office. Fellows are required to submit a signed Fellowship Acceptance Form and complete the vendor setup on Harvard Supplier Portal in order to receive the Fellowship stipend.
- Attend both orientation and debrief sessions designed to cultivate a community of learning for Fellows.
- Attend the Delta Directions Regional Forum in Clarksdale, Mississippi (June 22-24, 2022).
- Journal and reflect on the role as a learner in the field.
- Engage with other Fellows to create a learning community within the cohort.
- Submit written reports via Canvas (progress report, final report, and peer-review process).
- Attend meetings with the donor, present on community engaged learning experience with the larger School community, and participate in other activities as needed to support and promote community engaged learning.
Fellows will receive 75% of funding upon receipt of award and the remaining 25% upon submission of final report.
Payments for travel and other individual expenses are the responsibility of the awardee. Students should discuss any logistics about any project expenses with the host organization to address any questions or issues in advance.