To advertise a project to our students, you need to first set up an account or log in to Harvard Chan CareerConnect.
Harvard Chan CareerConnect serves as a gateway for employers seeking to attract and hire public health talent from the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, as well as post Practicum projects and explore additional employer services. Current students have 24/7 access to our Practicum listings.
If you have already been in touch with Practice Office staff or the Office for Career Advancement, they may have already set you up in CareerConnect and sent you custom links and instructions for logging in.
How to Post a Practicum Project
- In the right-hand side bar under Field Practice, select “Field Practice Opportunity Form (MPH and DrPH)”.
- Under Position Type, select “Field Practice Opportunity (MPH Practicum, DrPH Field Immersion)”.
- Fill in all required fields and select Submit. You can also work on a draft by selecting “Save and Finish Later” if needed. Consult with the Practice Team with any questions.
- The Practicum project will be viewable to the students at the posting date after approval by the Practice Staff. Approval for positions may take up to 48 hours.
How to Register for a CareerConnect Account
(Already have an account? Click here.)
Complete and submit our Employer Registration Form.
- Enter a valid business email address and company website.
- Be aware that your name and contact information will be viewable to Practice staff and Career Advancement staff only, unless otherwise specified.
- Once your registration has been reviewed and approved by the Practice Staff, you will receive a confirmation message with login details.
- Employer Accounts are approved in one to two business days.
How to Access Your New CareerConnect Account
If you have been in touch with the Practice Staff, they may have already set up an account for you and sent you a link with instructions to log in, similar to the information below. Note that you will need to log in for the first time using the custom links in the email that you receive. Please contact us if you have not yet been in touch with staff about working with our students.
- Your username is your email address
- Click on the link to create a password. Please note that the link to set up your password will expire in 24 hours. If this happens, please visit hsph-harvard-csm.symplicity.com/employers and click the “Forgot Password” button. A new link will be emailed to you to set up your password.
- Important: When you log in for the first time, you will automatically be directed to your Employer Profile or Personal Profile to make sure these are complete. Please review your information that we entered for you, enter any missing required information marked with a red star (*), check the Policy Affirmation box, and click “Submit”. (The Policy Affirmation box should be the only box you need to check off if we have already set up the account for you.) You will then see your new Home Page, where you can post opportunities, review applicants, and more.
- Be sure to bookmark the login page for future access: hsph-harvard-csm.symplicity.com/employers