The Outstanding Postdoctoral Mentor Award, established in 2010, honors Harvard Chan School faculty members who demonstrate outstanding mentorship of postdoctoral fellows.
The Award is based on nominations from postdocs, and is given out annually during the National Postdoc Appreciation Week . Through this award, the Postdoctoral Association and the communities at the school wish to encourage good mentoring and promote the excellent mentors at the school.
- 2020: Professor Tyler VanderWeele
- 2019: Professor Miguel Hernán
- 2018: Professor Marc Weisskopf
- 2017: Professor Alkes Price
- 2016: Professor Russ Hauser
- 2015: Professor Karestan Koenen
- 2014: Professor Jane Kim
- 2013: Professor Jeffrey Katz
- 2012: Professor Eric Rimm
- 2011: Professor Laura Kubzansky
- 2010: Professor Karestan Koenen
Previous application guidelines
- 2015 Outstanding Postdoctoral Mentor Award guidelines: download
- 2015 Outstanding Postdoctoral Mentor Award application form: click here