Harvard Catalyst provides no-cost consultation services to all Harvard and affiliated faculty. Consultation services cover many fields, including biostatistics, genetics, imaging, health disparities, and community-based participatory research, as described below. For detailed information about requesting a consultation, to learn more about the consultants, get advice on grant development or find resources to support your efforts, visit the Catalyst Consultation Page.
Consultations and expertise are available on a range of relevant clinical and translational areas for projects in early stages of development. The program also promotes the development and mentoring of Harvard Catalyst biostatisticians, as well as biostatistical training for clinical investigators.
- Grant submission/resubmission
- IRB submission
- Protocol review
- Design for nongrant project/feasibility consultation
- Education on a statistical topic
- Analysis planning and advice
- Assistance with response to a manuscript/journal reviewer
- IND and IDE Regulatory Requirements Education Services
- Sponsor-Investigator IND and IDE Assistance
- Human subjects research QA/QI expertise
- Support for institution-based education and training