- First, submit your event to the Harvard Chan School events calendar.
- Next, fill out a Digital Promotion Request to be considered for the weekly Kiosk newsletter and/or social media coverage.
- Additionally, you can also submit content to the Student News newsletter which is distributed via the Office for Student Affairs.
Media Relations, Event Coverage, Photography
- Review the Harvard University social media guidelines and policies.
- Find other Harvard Chan Twitter accounts.
- New! Follow guidelines for YouTube video best practices for virtual events
Marketing and Branding
- Review the Harvard Chan School visual identity guide.
- Download school logos here (HarvardKey required) and department/office/center logos here.
- If your office or program does not yet have a set of standard logos, please contact Ben Wallace to request them.
- New! Customized backgrounds for Zoom are now available. Visit the new Backgrounds for Zoom resource page and download yours today.
Other Tools and Resources
- Professional headshots are available for all faculty and staff at the School. Sessions are on the second Wednesday and Thursday of each month. to learn more and register, visit the Headshot Program page.
- Visit Health Writes for tips and resources on communicating publicly about your work.