Do you have an announcement that you want to reach our students? Student News is a weekly newsletter to contains important and exciting information and upcoming events for Harvard Chan students. All actively enrolled Harvard Chan students will automatically be subscribed to Student News. Staff, faculty, alumni, and other community members may subscribe to Student News by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines for Posting to Student News
- Submission must be received by 12pm on Thursday to be in the following day’s Student News.
- Student News is typically delivered by email digest weekly on Fridays at 12pm.
- Submissions require a URL or email contact
- Informational announcements may be advertised in two issues of Student News.
- Events are published in Student News two weeks prior to the event date.
- Research studies and requests for participants are not allowed.
- Job opportunities or paid positions should not be submitted to Student News. Please direct all employment opportunities to the Office of Career and Professional Development.
- The Office for Student Affairs reserves the right to edit, approve, or deny any submissions. Unless specifically stated otherwise, the events and activities promoted via Student News do not imply endorsement by, nor official policy of, the Office for Student Affairs, or the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health.
- Policies may change at any time at the discretion of the Office for Student Affairs.