Please review updated submission guidelines below.
Changes were made to the Student News format and submission process in March 2021. View a summary of changes here.
Do you have an announcement that you want to get out to students?
The best way to reach our students is through our weekly Student News Digest. Please review submission guidelines below.
The Office for Student Affairs reserves the right to edit, approve, or deny any submissions. Unless specifically stated otherwise, the events and activities promoted via Student News do not imply endorsement by, nor official policy of, the Office for Student Affairs, or the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health.
To post messages to the digest please use the following submission form:
Guidelines for Posting to Student News
- Announcements must be submitted by 12pm on Thursday to be included in that week’s digest.
- Student News is delivered by email digest weekly on Fridays at 11am unless there is an exceptional circumstance.
- Best practices:
- Share a link to a calendar listing or event website
- Text is converted to plain text, please do not format
- In most cases, events or other announcements may only be advertised twice on Student News. Please list the two dates you would like your announcement published when completing the Student News form.
- Research Studies and request for participants are prohibited
- Job Opportunities should not be submitted to Student News, please refer to the Career Advancement Office: https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/career-services/employers/postajob/
- Submissions are reviewed by OSA staff and may be edited for space before they are sent out.
- Policies may be changed and exceptions may be made at the discretion of the Office for Student Affairs.
Subscribe to Student News
Staff, faculty, alumni and other community members may subscribe to Student News by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, actively enrolled students are automatically subscribed.