Locations: Kresge lower level, FXB Ground Floor, FXB 2nd floor, Kresge 5th floor, Building 1 1st floor
- Find an empty locker that works for you.
- Register your locker here. You can also use this form to let us know if you change your locker location.
- Students may provide their own lock or may purchase a non-refundable combination lock for $5.00 HERE. The combination lock price is $5 and can be picked up at the Kresge G4 front desk Monday to Friday from, 9:00am – 5:00pm.
- 2022-2023 Graduating Students must empty and vacate their lockers no later than May 12, 2023.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
Locker Use Policy
- Students may provide their own lock or may purchase a non-refundable combination lock from OSA for $5.00. Locks may not be borrowed or rented.
- Lockers are free of charge, self-selected, and based on availability. The Office for Student Affairs does not assign lockers to students on their behalf.
- Students MUST register their chosen locker with the OSA. Register your locker here.
- If you require a locker in a specific location because of a documented disability and are unable to select a locker that meets your needs in the available inventory, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lockers should be used for storing books, bags, and other personal items. Please do not store perishable food or expensive personal items.
- Graduating students must empty their locker no later than Friday, May 12, 2023. Graduating students are responsible for removing all items from their lockers by May 12, after which locks will be cut and any remaining contents will be removed and discarded.
- Harvard Chan reserves the right to search lockers if a concern for safety arises.