Poster abstract submissions are invited from current students and postdoctoral fellows for the 2018 DFCI/FSTRF Marvin Zelen Memorial Symposium on April 6, 2018. We encourage submitting original work as well as posters that have been presented at other meetings. Awards will be given for the top 3 posters.
The topics of the 2018 symposium is: Data Science in Biomedical Research
Deadline for Submission: March 16th, 2018 by 5:00pm
Criteria for Inclusion
- The author must be a current student or postdoctoral fellow.
- The topic areas must be related to data science in biomedical research.
- Projects presented at other meetings are welcome.
- Abstracts should be at least 100 characters and include a brief description of the objective, background, methods and results.
- References are not included in the total character count.
- Posters presented at other conferences are welcome.
- Poster may not exceed 36×48 inches
Notification of Acceptance: Decisions will be made by March 21, 2018.
Submit your abstract here: https://goo.gl/forms/RaDzJTqA0tzWw0IG3