Register now for the Women in Data Science (WiDS) Conference Cambridge, taking place Friday, March 11th, 2022 from 10:00am – 2:00pm ET, fully online. This virtual, one-day technical conference will feature an all-female line up of speakers from academia and industry to talk about the latest data science-related research in a number of domains, to learn how researchers and leading-edge companies are leveraging data science for success, and to connect with potential mentors, collaborators, and others in the field. All genders are invited to attend WiDS conference events. The program will include:
- Keynote speaker: Dr. Catherine Lilian Nakalembe, Associate Research Professor at the University of Maryland Africa Program Director under NASA Harvest Agriculture and Food Security Thematic Lead, NASA SERVIR Applied Sciences Team
- Morning panel: Women of Color in Data Science
- Afternoon panel: Data Science and Climate Change
- Poster sessions with students and researchers
- Lightning talks
- Career development and networking opportunities
For additional information, see the conference website.