The Department of Information Technology’s “Kiteworks by Accellion” service provides a secure file transfer solution for protecting data in transit and at rest. The appliance uses industry-standard encryption to secure files sent or received by Kiteworks users.
To access Kiteworks by Accellion, please click the link below. Login is with your HarvardKey.
More information on using the Kiteworks secure file transfer system can be found here.
Key features and benefits
- No VPN required for off-campus access
- Required for sending any data classified by Harvard security policy as level 3 or 4. Refer to https://security.harvard.edu/data-classification-table for details.
- Java not required
- Compatibility with all modern browsers
- Transfer large files that cannot go thru email – up to 10GB file size
- Industry-standard encryption secures your data both in transit and at rest
- Can be used to share files securely with those outside the university
- Outlook plug-in allows secure file transfer directly from your email client
How to get started
In you are interested in using this service, please contact the helpdesk email@example.com