As part of your Microsoft Office365 account, Outlook provides email and calendaring services on your computer, phone, or tablet. Using this service, you have access to the University-wide address book, a scheduling assistant for organizing meetings, Zoom integration, and more.
Key features and benefits
- Secure email storage starting at 50GB per mailbox
- Improved meeting scheduling with access to free/busy information for users at multiple Harvard schools via integrated full University directory
- All email filtered for spam, viruses, and other unwanted content
- Outlook app available for both iOS and Android devices
Core Service - Provided at no cost
There is no cost for an email account for the school’s faculty, staff, and degree-seeking students.
How to get started
In you are interested in using this service, please visit the Harvard portal for Microsoft Office365
- Microsoft Office 365 Account Login
- Proofpoint Spam Filter
- GMAIL for Students (pre-2017 enrollees only) Account Login
- Email and calendar HUIT's FAQ