Part of the Office365 suite, Microsoft Teams is software that works as a hub for collaboration, allowing you to chat, share and edit files, launch meetings, and more, all in real time.
Key features and benefits
- No VPN required for off-campus access
- Built-in integration with your Outlook calendar
- The ability to launch and host your online meetings
- Easy access to tools and content within your team’s workspace
- Searchable chat, allowing channels to reduce email clutter
- Custom channels you can create to organize your conversations
- See a team member’s current status
- On-the-go teamwork with the mobile application
Core Service - Provided at no cost
Teams is included with every Office365 account.
How to get started
In you are interested in using this service, please click here.