The Harvard Phone program provides a standardized set of communication tools to Harvard faculty and staff, beginning with a desktop phone set.
With Harvard Phone you can expect:
- A Cisco desk phone with modern services
- A web portal to make changes on the phone and voice mail remotely
- Please click here to contact the I.T. Helpdesk which is responsible for all telephone requests
- Please note – cellular and mobile phones are still managed at the department level. Contact your local Department Administrator for more information.
Key features and benefits
- A built-in directory that retrieves campus-wide information
- A “soft-phone” option known as Jabber that allows your Harvard number to be used on your desktop computer, laptop, or smartphone
Core Service - Provided at no cost
- School funds now cover all telephone hardware and monthly billing with the exception of 4 groups
- Ariadne Labs
- FXB Center
- Center for Population Studies
Premium service - With associated cost
Standard charge is $28 per line per month.
Cisco 7841 desk phones are $146
How to get started
In you are interested in using this service, please contact the helpdesk email@example.com