The 2017 Dana-Farber Cancer Institute/Frontier Science Technology and Research Foundation Marvin Zelen Memorial Symposium is honored to present “Contemporary Statistical Challenges in Clinical Research”, a tribute to Richard Gelber on this 70th birthday.
Our exciting agenda includes speakers from across the world:
- Colin Begg, Chairman and Attending Biostatistician, Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Alan Coates, Clinical Professor, School of Public Health, The University of Sydney
- Bernard Cole, Professor of Statistics and Statistics, Program Director of the Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Vermont
- Aron Goldhirsch, Deputy Scientific Director of the European Institute of Oncology (IEO), Milan, Italy
- Michael Hughes, Professor of Biostatistics, Director for the Center for Biostatistics in AIDS Research, Harvard TH Chan School of Public Health
- Eleanor McFadden, Managing Director, Frontier Science (Scotland), Ltd.
- Cyrus Mehta, Adjunct Professor of Biostatistics, Harvard TH Chan School of Public Health and President Cytel Software Corporation
- Lee-Jen Wei, Professor of Biostatistics, Harvard TH Chan School of Public Health
The symposium will conclude with a reception at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.