A reminder to students, researchers, and faculty that Amanda King is available for editing support for all types of writing projects, from manuscripts to grant proposals to the next great American novel.
Support and feedback will be given on aspects of writing such as:
- Structural issues – using outlines for course correction, storytelling
- Iterative editing at the global/local levels
- Common problems (e.g. voice, verb tense, run-ons, mechanics)
- Polish and style – clarity, economy, colloquial language, audience consideration
- Manuscript issues – joint authorship/editorial responsibility
- Tips – outside eyes and editing teams, proofing aloud etc
You can reach out to Amanda by email. Please provide a file (ideally Word or Overleaf), and a sense of your timeline for the project, and the type of editorial support you are looking for – light or extensive.
She will reply with feedback in the form of track changes or comments, and is happy to meet by Zoom if additional discussion is needed.