The Future of Our Department
Congratulations on your recent achievement. Soon you will be on your way to further your education, start new positions, or develop your research. We hope to celebrate your accomplishments on the way! Below you will find an Alumni form(PDF & Docx available) where you can share your plans with the department. Feel free to update and resend as you continue on in your careers to keep us posted in your endeavors.
Best of luck!
**Alumni documents can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alumni are valuable to the department and are invited to stay connected to the department and faculty. During the graduation process, the department invites your feedback concerning our curriculum, as well as your overall experience in the department through a survey. Career support and advice is available through the alumni portal at the Office of Student Services.
How does renaming the school affect you?
For listing on resumes and CVs, students graduating in 2015 and beyond are officially graduates of the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health. For alumni (and former staff and faculty), we suggest using the following language on CVs and resumes: “Harvard School of Public Health (now Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health).” Current faculty and staff should update their resumes and CVs to state that they work at “Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health.”
Alumni, Post-Doctoral Researchers associated with the Epidemiology department as well as the School of Public Health, are encouraged to stay connected to the department by:
- Stay connected by subscribing to the Epi Department’s e-newsletter, the Epicenter, send an email here to subscribe.
- Volunteer time to speak with prospective applicants about your experiences
- Sharing your research and experiences at scheduled seminars and workshops
- Applying for pre- /post doctoral fellowships and training grants Fellowships and Funding
- Keeping us informed of your research and career achievements Contact Us
- Update your Alumni/Contact Information
We value your feedback and contributions to Epidemiology. Please contact the Assistant Director of Graduate Studies for more information.