Please follow the below instructions to install the VMware Horizon Client for Windows.
NOTE: Installing this application requires a reboot of your laptop or PC.
- Download the VMware Horizon Client installer by clicking here.
- Double click on the VMware Horizon Client .exe file to launch the installation.
- If a “Security Warning” window appears, click on the “Run” or “Yes” button.
- A normal application install window will appear. Click on the “Agree & Install” button.
- Once the installation completes, click on the Finish button.
- You will be prompted to restart your computer, click “Restart Now”.
- Once you have rebooted, follow the linked instructions to log in to VDI with 2-Step Verification (2SV).
VDI requires a modern laptop, PC, or tablet.
In general most laptops that are less than 4 years old will run the VDI client without an issue. More detailed laptop requirements can be found in our student guide.
If you encounter any issues, please contact our Helpdesk at email@example.com
Department of Information Technology
Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health