IT will perform regular monthly system maintenance to all servers and network equipment beginning 7 PM TUESDAY, December 21 and ending 1 AM Wednesday, December 22, Eastern Daylight Time. Please note the change in day of the week.
The following services will be affected during the dates and times above:
– All Virtual Desktop Systems
– File and Print services
– Mailman listservs
– Local SMTP email services
– FILR (web-based access to network drives)
– Powerfaids and NetPartner
– CCure and Passage Point
All other services will be unaffected during the maintenance window, including the following:
– Office 365 (email, calendar, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Administrative forms (account requests, visitor pass requests, computer setup, etc.)
– The Forum website
– Web Server (main www.hsph.harvard.edu site)
– Kiteworks by Accellion File Transfer service
Winter Recess Support
IT support will be provided by phone and email at a reduced schedule during the Winter Recess.
Windows 7 computers are no longer supported.
If your computer is still running Windows 7, please contact IT to schedule an upgrade.
Upcoming Maintenance Schedule
Please contact our IT Helpdesk at (617) 432-4357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns you may have regarding this information.
Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
Department of Information Technology