Contacts Available 24/7
- Police/Fire Department 911
- To report crime, fire, or other life safety emergencies.
- Harvard University Police Department 617-495-1212 (5-1212)
- To report police matters on Harvard’s Campus.
- University Operations Center 617-495-5560 (5-5560)
- To report emergency & non emergency building maintenance issues and requests.
- SPH Security Desk in FXB 617-432-1040 (2-1040)
- SPH Security Issues
The Harvard University Environmental Health and Safety Office promotes a culture of safety, health and environmental protection in collaboration with the University community to support education and research
Main Line 617-432-1720 (2-1720)
Longwood Safety Program Manager
Laboratory Safety Advisor
SPH News Hotline: 617-432-NEWS
The SPH News Hotline contains information about school cancellations and matters impacting normal operations of the school. School closings and re-openings will also be displayed on the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health homepage at https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/.
MessageMe is Harvard University’s emergency notification system. In the event of an emergency or significant disruption in operations, the University will use MessageMe to quickly distribute critical information to all active Harvard faculty, staff, students, and other community members who are likely to be on campus.
Please review and update your MessageMe profile at messageme.harvard.edu.
For additional Emergency Response information see : Harvard Emergency Service