Workplace Accidents

Harvard’s Environmental Health & Safety department maintains Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health’s safety protocols.  Please find the link to their website here

To report a workplace accident, injury or an illness, please visit the Accident, Injury & Illness Reporting page (the website link page is here and choose the appropriate form to complete.  You will then need to follow the instructions in order to submit the form.