ID Cards and Visitor Passes

Harvard Longwood ID Office

  • Location: Kresge Building Office 119, 677 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115,
  • Phone: 617-432-0389 (2-0389)
  • Open: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm

To apply for a HUID, please fill out the Harvard Longwood Campus ID Application Form. Make an appointment with the Harvard Longwood ID Office located in room 119 at the Sebastian S. Kresge building, 677 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02115. Access is limited to appointments only. 

Harvard University has a University-wide photo I.D. card system. This card is necessary in order to enter any Harvard University facility.

Please treat your I.D. as you would your credit cards or other valuable cards. If lost, promptly use the website to deactivate the card by using the Harvard Key on the campus services website under the form section. to replace your ID, please stop by the ID office during normal business hours.

Visitors Pass: Here for 3 days or less at the Harvard Chan School campus without tap access or e-mail must have their host fill out the visitor’s pass form.

Non-Harvard ID Request: For temp and long term visitors Please contact your department administrator who will fill out a Non-Harvard ID request form. The Non-Harvard ID Request form will be for the following: long-term visitors (here greater than 3 days) temporary contractors, vendors, and volunteers that do not require tap access, email account, or online training.

For Contractors, Collaborators, Vendors, and Consultants, that are here a minimum of 30 days and require tap access, email account, or online training will need to complete an Authorized Identity Request form (POI) application form. This form is required to be completed by your department Director or designated authorized signer.