If anyone witnesses someone going through cardiac arrest, first and foremost, call 911. In the event that someone is completely unresponsive, not breathing, and does not have a pulse, the use of an AED devices, Automated External Defibrillator, can save lives.
Located throughout the campus, defibrillators are small and lightweight. By removing the plastic tag that says “Pull” it will trigger step-by-step English voice instructions.
- Kresge Lobby, by Security Desk
- Kresge Lower Level, near the stairwell
- FXB Lobby, by the Fire Panel
- FXB 4th Flr. Rm 413
- SPH 1, Loading Dock
- SPH 1, 9th Flr. RM 906
- Landmark Center, Floor 3 East Atrium, near the Security Desk
- Landmark Center, Floor 4 West Atrium, near the Security Desk
- Shattuck House, By the Management office
- 90 Smith Street Lobby