Dear SPH Community,
The Department of Information Technology will be providing phone support hours to assist the community with computer issues during the winter break.
Phone support hours are as follows:
- Monday, December 21: 12pm to 4pm
- Tuesday, December 22: 12pm to 4pm
- Wednesday, December 23: 12pm to 4pm
- Thursday, December 24: closed
- Friday, December 25: closed
- Monday, December 28: 12 pm to 4 pm
- Tuesday, December 29: 12 pm to 4 pm
- Wednesday, December 30: 12pm to 4pm
- Thursday, December 31: closed
- Friday, January 1: closed
- Monday, January 4: reopens for regular working hours at 7:30 am
For support during these hours, please call: 617-432-4357 (HELP).
The SPH Field Support Services helpdesk will reopen for remote support and by appointment only on Monday, January 4th at 7:30am. Due to COVID-19 safety protocols, we will continue to work remotely to ensure the health and safety of the community.
Please note that all core systems (e.g., email, websites, servers, network) are monitored throughout the break by IT staff. These systems are monitored 24/7/365.
We wish everyone a happy, healthy, and safe holiday break and look forward to working with you in 2021.