IT will perform regular monthly system maintenance to servers and network equipment beginning at 7 PM Thursday, January 12, and ending at 1 AM Friday, January 13, Eastern Daylight Time.
The following services will be affected during the dates and times above:
- All Virtual Desktop Systems
- File and Print services
- Mailman listservs
- Local SMTP email services
- FILR (web-based access to network drives)
- Powerfaids and NetPartner
- Passage Point
All other services will be unaffected during the maintenance window, including the following:
- Microsoft 365 (email, calendar, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Administrative forms (account requests, visitor pass requests, computer setup, etc.)
- Kiteworks by Accellion File Transfer service
- The Forum website
- Web Server (main www.hsph.harvard.edu site)
***Virtual Desktop (VDI) login process change begins Friday morning***
Starting Friday, January 13, VDI users will enter their HarvardKey username and password FIRST, and respond to their DUO challenge SECOND, bringing the VDI login process in line with all other HarvardKey/DUO logins.
Upcoming Maintenance Windows
- 5/12/2023 (Friday)
- 12/15/2023 (Friday)
Please contact the IT Helpdesk at (617) 432-4357 or email email@example.com for any questions or concerns you may have regarding this information.