Considered part of the spring term, WinterSession is a session at the Harvard Chan School that runs during the month of January. During WinterSession, students may enroll in up to 5 credits. Students should contact their program/department regarding WinterSession enrollment.
- All course enrollments must be finalized by the WinterSession add deadline.
- Students will be need to drop WinterSession courses by no later than the second day of the class. There are no late withdrawals allowed during WinterSession.
- Students wishing to change their grading basis must do so by no later than the second day of class.
- Students should consult the Academic Calendar for enrollment dates and deadlines.
- Credits taken during WinterSession will count towards the total enrolled credits for the Spring semester.