Considered part of the spring term, WinterSession is a session at the Harvard Chan School that runs during the month of January. Students should contact their program/department regarding WinterSession enrollment.
- Students may enroll in up to 5 credits.
- Students should consult the Academic Calendar for the WinterSession enrollment deadline.
- Students may drop a WinterSession course no later than the second day of the class. There are no late withdrawals permitted during WinterSession.
- Students may change their grading basis no later than the second day of the class.
- Credits taken during WinterSession will count towards the total enrolled credits for the spring term.
- Students graduating in March are not permitted to enroll in WinterSession in the spring semester they are graduating.