Grade Changes

Final authority for the designation of grades rests with the primary instructor of each course. Only primary instructors may initiate a change in grade once a grade has been submitted to the Registrar’s Office. Change of Grade Forms will not be accepted from a student. The instructor must request a Change of Grade Form from the Registrar’s Office and submit it when completed. Grades cannot be changed after a degree has been voted, nor will a grade change be considered beyond one term following the initial due date of the grade.

For grade changes other than those made to resolve an incomplete, the primary instructor is expected to indicate that they have reviewed the work of all other students in the course in order to determine that no similar errors have been made and gone uncorrected (CAD 1/89).