Students experiencing difficulty in a course should consult with the instructor and/or teaching assistant in that course and should make full use of the resources available, including labs, teaching assistant sessions and office hours, instructor office hours, and scheduled remedial sessions.

Students considered by the instructor to be in academic difficulty in a core course required for graduation may be encouraged to arrange for a tutor. The Office for Student Affairs has limited funding to help support tutoring for students, referred by their instructor, who are experiencing academic difficulty in core biostatistics and/or epidemiology courses. Students should meet with Colleen Cronin, Associate Director for Student Support Services, via email or call her at 617-432-1542 concerning this assistance.

Tutoring is not available for Non-Degree students.